Findmypast release more records for the East Anglian county of Norfolk, England.
Discover Norfolk ancestors in thousands of new genealogy records this Findmypast Friday
Spanning five Poor Law Unions across Norfolk, these new additions can help add depth to your ancestor’s life.
Transcripts and original images give you details of your ancestor’s birth year, admission date, the workhouse they resided at, and often, even the cause of seeking relief. More incredible details can include the number affixed to their clothing, their trade and which parish they came from.
There can even be clues about their marital status, religion and health.
Spanning 1613 to 1901 and three record sets, Findmypast have added Norfolk records into England and Wales Non-Conformist Births and Baptisms, England and Wales Non-Conformist Burials, and England and Wales Non-Conformist Marriages.
If your ancestor didn’t follow the established Church of England, you might find them here. These collections comprise records of Roman Catholics, Jews, Methodists, Baptists and more.
Discover your ancestor’s parents, spouse, birth date, godparents, burial place, residence, denomination and more with these records, some of which include the original image.
- Airdrie & Coatbridge Advertiser,1978
- Buckinghamshire Examiner, 1944, 1949
- Carmarthen Journal, 1847
- Coventry Standard, 1947, 1949, 1951-1952, 1954, 1956-1957, 1961, 1963-1964
- Daily Herald, 1960
- Diss Express, 1994-1998
- Evesham Journal, 1861-1862
- Finchley Press, 1900
- Fulham Chronicle, 1985-1987
- Hoddesdon and Broxbourne Mercury, 1987
- Irish Weekly and Ulster Examiner, 1927-1934, 1936, 1938-1962
- Liverpool Journal of Commerce, 1892, 1894
- Liverpool Mercantile Gazette and Myers’s Weekly Advertiser, 1861
- Lynn Advertiser, 1944, 1952-1957, 1998
- New Milton Advertiser, 1999
- Newark Advertiser, 1997
- Nottingham Evening Post, 1970
- Pontypridd Observer, 1979, 1981
- Retford, Gainsborough & Worksop Times, 1986
- Romsey Register and General News Gazette, 1869
- Skegness News, 1932
- Skyrack Courier, 1887, 1894, 1899, 1918
- Spalding Guardian, 1989
- Suffolk and Essex Free Press, 1901-1911
- Surrey Advertiser, 1923
- Winsford Chronicle, 1971, 1973, 1975