FINDMYPAST ANNOUNCES NEW DNA & SUBSCRIPTION BUNDLE FOR UK MARKET
- While stocks last, all 12 month Pro or Plus subscriptions now come with a free Findmypast DNA kit worth £79
- New offering allows users to combine cutting-edge science with Findmypast’s archive of more than 9 billion historical records
Leading family history website, Findmypast, has announced that as of today, any UK customer who purchases a 12-month Plus or Pro subscription will receive a Findmypast DNA kit worth £79, completely free of charge whilst stocks last.
The new bundle combines cutting edge science and traditional family history research methods, allowing family historians to explore their past in more depth than ever before.
Launched in partnership with fellow British brand, Living DNA in November 2018, this first of its kind service uses Living DNA’s unique test employing cutting-edge science to provide a breakdown of 21 regions across Britain and Ireland, connecting family history enthusiasts with the records they need to bring their ancestors’ stories to life.
Those looking to take advantage of this incredible offer can choose from:
- A 12-month Plus subscription priced at £120 – covering all record categories, perfect for expanding your family tree and adding colour to your research
- 12-month Pro subscription priced at £156 – providing full access to everything Findmypast has to offer, including the largest online collection of British & Irish newspapers
- They will receive a Findmypast DNA kit completely FREE plus free delivery (normally £79)
Once you have purchased your Plus or Pro Subscription, or upgraded from a starter sub, simply claim you free kit by visiting /www.findmypast.co.uk/subscribe?dnaoffer=true. All free kits must be claimed no later than 30 days after the subscription purchase.