Fife, Scotland Asylum Registers 1866-1937 on Ancestry
Ancestry have added the Registers for Fife and Kinross District Asylum to is collection.
Now known as Stratheden Hospital, Fife and Kinross District Asylum opened on 1st July 1866 and was built to accommodate up to 200 patients. In 1896, the facility was extended to home up to 600 patients.
The information contained in this collection include (where available):
- Death date
- Admission Date
- Discharge Date
The records can be searched at Fife, Scotland Asylum Registers 1866-1937